Join our team as a Technical Product Manager. As part of the OPSWAT product team, you will be responsible for detailed product management from product design, enhancement prioritization, through marketing, sales, deployment, and support success.
You will be a subject matter expert both internally and in interactions with customers. Reporting directly to the VP of Products for Secure Access, and working with engineering, you will assist leadership in their role to help the product line grow and achieve its business objectives. You will provide input on usability, design, and functionality applying different testing techniques as needed. The product solution area is Secure Access or the MetaAccess platform of OPSWAT, providing device endpoint protection and secure access to the network for both cloud and on-premise applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand customer use cases and align with product marketing strategies.
- Clearly and effectively communicate product strategy, functionality, and requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct sales training and develop sales enablement tools, including training materials, battle cards, and value messaging guides.
- Work with usability experience team to drive product usability.
- Assist with proof-of-concept integration with partner network and security devices to provide requirements and design to the engineering team.
- Research competitive landscape and provide input on product roadmaps and comparison matrices
- Work with leadership to accurately capture KPI such as support issues, revenue expansion, and customer acquisition across their product line(s)
- Own and drive a rapidly scaling product roadmap and product priorities on operational and strategic levels
- Work closely with the engineering team to clearly convey product direction and deliver product milestones
- Work closely with customer success team to ensure accurate technical documentation and to monitor and resolve customer escalations along with Engineering leadership
- Visit customers and partners for collecting product feedback
What We Need From You
- 3 – 6 years in a technical role
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Experience within B2B enterprise software company within a technical role such as technical support, professional services, or quality assurance
- Demonstrable background in technical content (e.g. product requirement documents, design specification, user guides, etc.)
- Strong time management and scheduling skills using industry standard products
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple teams to deliver on project goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- 3-6 years hands-on experience in computer networking and cyber-security domain
- 1-3 years B2B product management experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Product Management certification highly desired
- Experience working with remote teams across diverse cultures a plus
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Yes, we are following CDC guidelines, wearing masks, distancing, extra deep cleaning, and more.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33610: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Product Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cybersecurity related: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location