Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our quickly growing Customer Experience Team. In this role you will be responsible for driving outcomes by ensuring Vidyard customers realize value and achieve their desired business objectives through the strategic use of online video. You will build trusted customer relationships in order to enhance adoption and customer retention. If you’re excited about helping customers make the most of their Vidyard experience and want to work with a fast-paced team that loves to have fun, we want to chat with you!
What you’ll get to do:
Build Relationships: Build and maintain strong relationships with Vidyard customers, from end users through to executive sponsors, ensuring every customer interaction adds value through promotion of complementary products, and communication of video best practices.
Drive Adoption: Actively monitor product adoption throughout the length of the relationship, by analyzing data/metrics/trends, and intervening with adoption strategies that showcase how customers can enhance their workflows and better use Vidyard features and functions to derive further value from video.
Internal Advocacy: Collaborate with other teams across Launch Services, Technical Support, Professional Services, Sales, and Product to ensure internally you represent the ‘voice of the customer’ and external deliverables are understood, planned, and fulfilled in a professional and timely manner.
Negotiate Contracts: Own a book of business with expectations to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into the renewal pipeline. Identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year through proactive touch points, and develop retention strategies resulting in full-value on-time renewals.
Evangelize Video: Shout it from the rooftops! Spread the word about why Vidyard and why video; educate clients, partners, and your friends about ‘the era of video’ and why it is such an important part of communication today.
To be an effective team member:
- You are an outcomes-focused professional with a minimum 5 years of relevant experience in customer success, or account management in a B2B/SaaS environment, a sales and/or a renewals background is a significant plus.
- You are highly organized, driven, detail oriented, and able to prioritize. Your customers are always your first priority and consistently serviced with excellence.
- You encompass a well-rounded set of competencies including customer focus, technical skills, professional accountability, emotional intelligence, teamwork, and self-direction.
- You consistently achieve on-target results through effectively communicating business needs, organizational goals, and potential solutions with all levels of customers.
- You possess strong skills in negotiating commercial terms and conditions, and have a general understanding of Saas related contractual structures.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will be an integral part of the team.