Position Available: Sales Account Representative
Company: Ramar Foods International
Hours: Full Time
Setting: Store Visits, Work From Home, with occasional visits to the office in Pittsburg, CA.
Pay: $50,000.00 DOE
NOTE: BE SURE TO READ COMPLETE POSTING PRIOR TO RESPONDING
About Ramar Foods
At Ramar Foods, we nourish our community while celebrating a family food legacy. Our community are our employees, customers, partners and the geographic communities we do business in. We just celebrated our 50 year anniversary last year of manufacturing and distribution of authentic, high quality Filipino Frozen foods through North America and around the world. With offices in Southern California, Hawaii and Northern California we offer our products to the retail, supermarket and food service markets.
Why we’re looking to hire this role.
This is a role at the company that would generate sales and servicing our Food Service accounts in the Bay Area by expanding the current product distribution we have in existing accounts and open new customers as well.
SALES ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
The Sales Account Representative is responsible for customer relationship management and hitting their sales goals.
A Sales Account Representative is responsible for maintaining, increasing and developing sales and CPG.
Talents will THRIVE in This Role
Many often take a job to survive. At Ramar Foods we seek team members who aren’t interested in surviving, but rather thriving. This isn’t to say that there won’t be challenges in this role, but a commitment to growth of self, a desire to create impact for hundreds of thousands of others, a strong connection to purpose, and a desire to make long term change to the workplace experience for generations to come is critical.
- Executing the Ramar Proven Sales Process
- Achieve Ramar weekly, monthly and yearly product sales goals;
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via weekly visits, meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Monitoring and Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Collaborate with the warehouse department to check on the progress of orders, credit memos, spoilages, deliveries, stock out, etc.;
- Knowledge of products and pricing structure;
- Effective use of the demo budget and promotions;
- Monitor and Follow up on Collections to make sure customers are in good standing;
- Proficient in assigned technology to submit sales orders and communicate with all departments to provide superior customer service (iBenta, Podio, Google Enterprise);
- Create reports reflecting dollar and volume sales for Quarterly Review;
- Proactively gathering market and customer information especially competitor activities and relay to Sales Manager and Marketing via PODIO;
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new accounts monthly;
- Planning and Forecasting with the help of the Sales Manager to achieve sales targets;
- Knowledge of Asian food products and culture especially Filipino
- Proficiency of sales strategies
- Proficiency in customer service and customer retention methodologies
- 5 years + Sales experience in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and TEAM building skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Tech savvy
- Time management skills
The incumbent must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Honest and ethical behavior
- Strong work ethic
- Culturally aware
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Responsible driver, with current license and insurance
- Prolonged sitting, stooping, pushing and pulling.
- May be required to frequently lift up to 30 lbs.
- Overtime is required, including weekends.
- May be required to work a flexible schedule.
- Work performed in a cold, refrigerated environment.
- Work surfaces are primarily concrete with anti-fatigue mats provided where feasible.
Ramar Foods offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Ramar Foods is an at-will employer.
At Ramar, as a family owned business, our values include Making It the Best, Treat Everyone Like Family and be Ramarkable through perseverance, collaboration, humility and continuous improvement. We value creativity, strong work-ethic, abundance, growth of our team members, and work/life blend. We believe that leaders should be kind and invest in their people. Our team practices confident vulnerability, meaning we are equally confident about our strengths and our weaknesses. We communicate directly and transparently with each other, and while we hold each other to high standards of production, we always put people before numbers. The owners of the company are the Quesada family. Primo and Evangeline Quesada retired in 2012 and continue their involvement in the Hawaii office. Susie Quesada is President, PJ Quesada is Vice President and Gabe Quesada is Marketing Manager.
Anavi, our Sales Director, likes to complete tasks at hand. She continually challenges and motivates her team members to be the best version of themselves. She continually strives for excellence, and encourage others to do the same.
How to Apply
To be considered for the opportunity you MUST send the following 3 items to the email address provided:
- Your resume with contact info and references included.
- To be considered for the position you must write: “I can BRING IT to the Ramar Family” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full Time
- United States (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- On the road