In 2010, StemExpress was created to change the entire life science and medical industry. We accelerate research and clinical trials through our expansive Stem Cell Collection Centers, state-of-the-art cell manufacturing laboratories, and by actively building the largest global network of hospitals and clinics. In doing this, we change the landscape of research and clinical projects, effectively, efficiently, and at the speed in which patients expect. That means new cures and treatments can reach patient care faster, giving months and years back to the people afflicted with serious medical conditions.
The StemExpress Customer Service Team is driven to translate business goals into StemExpress deliverables. This team excels at delivering a best in class experience with our Clients, tied to order placement, order communications, and as a point of contact to researchers around the world who utilize StemExpress products and services.
Our StemExpress Customer Service Supervisor is a cross functional leader who can be effective in a fast-paced dynamic environment and will partner with other internal leaders to ensure we collectively deliver superior products and services to all StemExpress clients. This position can be REMOTE.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
To be successful, the Customer Success Supervisor will do the following:
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination and operational oversight of the Customer Service team to meet performance goals and objectives.
- Develop, deploy, monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure visual transparency and progress toward strategic objectives.
- Handle escalations of client complaints and deliver client-oriented solutions while maintaining profitability goals.
- Provide timely and accurate communication to ensure delivery and ongoing support for all stakeholders (regularly scheduled and ad hoc).
- Able to understand the technical attributes of our product and services in conjunction with the needs of our clients.
- Share product, services, and operational knowledge to support internal and external stakeholders with continuous improvement initiatives that will result in an improved client experience.
- Responsible for order intake, processing, confirmation of orders with the ability to manage logistics and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience utilizing ERP and CRM systems for customer orders, customer inquiries, and customer relationship management.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, and development of Customer Services team members in accordance with StemExpress policies and procedures.
- Proactively work with multiple internal (Sales, Procurement, Laboratory Operations and Quality) departments to achieve maximum client satisfaction
- Maintain client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Conduct regular performance management discussions and maintain time and attendance tracking for the Customer Service team.
- Evaluate implementation of trending areas for improvement and report to leadership on suggested solutions
- Initiate reported non-conformances in compliance with StemExpress policies and procedures.
- Will model and ensure all actions of the Customer Service team are conducted in accordance with the leadership behaviors and values of StemExpress.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities to be assigned depending on company needs and growth.
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED, preferable in biology or related field.
- 5+ years in direct Customer Service experience with a minimum of 3 years managing a remote staff.
- Strong business acumen and conflict resolution skills
- Strong leadership competencies
- Experienced in setting, monitoring and reporting of Customer Service performance KPIs
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong organizational skills with problem solver attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and team across different time zones
- Previous experience in the life science industry
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com