Marketing and Social Media Manager
Vitacore Industries manufactures personal protective equipment for Canadian frontline workers, available on demand. Our facility houses state of the art equipment to produce millions of respirators every month. Vitacore is committed to serving Canadians. All of our current and future PPE is made using a Canadian supply chain and quality Canadian materials.
We are looking for a proactive and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team to increase the efficiency and the profitability of our operations in Canada and overseas. In this role, your duties will include reporting to the President and Sales Director and you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy in order to strength of our working relationship with our Canadian clients and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
You will also be responsible for maintaining social media channels and the departmental website of Vitacore. This role produces content for and actively maintains Facebook and Instagram platforms. Additionally, the coordinator will maintain other digital platforms including websites.
- Market research
- Development of business cases and terms and conditions & agreements for new programs.
- Help developing business metrics and review business performance.
- Work collaboratively with various groups in the organization (New projects team, remediation projects team, administration staff)
- Supporting marketing initiatives both internally and externally to ensure a consistent brand message is delivered on all platforms
- Handling product and service launches as the key media communications contact
- Editing marketing material and acting as the “brand police” to ensure all internal and external communication assets comply with the Vitacore.
- Identifying and engaging with marketing vendors as required
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms including video footage, photo assets and graphic design elements
- Work with the Trade Marketing team to develop digital media KPIs
- Manage content creation across
- Manage external contractors (e.g. photographers, videographers) to accomplish social and public relations goals
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to create compelling content that tells our company story
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and provide suggestions for content optimization
- Assist with graphic design, events, and trade programs as required
- Answer and direct phone calls
- General administration duties as required
- 3 years experience in Marketing and Social Media Coordination.
- Marketing degree, diploma, or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in social media marketing.
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Effective time management skills, ensuring projects are completed on time.
- Proactive and willing to take initiative, able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Digital Advertising, Adobe Creative Suite, and SEO an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Do you reside in Canada?
- Marketing: 3 years (preferred)