- Identify potential business and technology partners, engage and formulate relationships and support existing ones
- Engage and foster relationships with Content Producers (Studios, Broadcasters, Streaming Services) Technology and Production executives
- Actively seek opportunities to demonstrate the integration of ARRI lighting and camera products in Systems Solution applications
- Identify and quantify new market segment opportunities for current or future products
- Track industry trends, particularly disruptive technology or business changes, identify threats, and opportunities for ARRI
- Develop educational, demonstration, and promotional plans in addition to producing visual samples.
We pride ourselves on the service and solutions we offer our customers, and this individual will be in constant contact with leading industry professionals on a regular basis. Supporting our customer’s needs and developing future solutions for them is truly our number one priority. Therefore, this role requires an outgoing, confident personality, strong public speaking/ presentation skills, and high attention to detail.
The right candidate will have at least 10 years’ experience working in the Entertainment industry with working knowledge of production technologies and practices. You should be comfortable with multi-tasking, problem solving, have strong creativity skills and be technically inclined to succeed in this role. We prefer a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Business Development realm.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft office programs necessary as well as productivity tools and software.
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
If you are interested kindly email your resume to arri[email protected].
In order to be considered you must include your salary requirement.
ARRI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Our products are Innovative, our customer service Legendary and our staff Dedicated.