The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for selling CID Resources (WonderWink, Carhartt, Zoe+Chloe, and all other relevant brands) and Fashion Seal Healthcare products to Retailers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and call on prospective customers to secure new business.
- Maintain current accounts and nurture existing relationships to increase business with those accounts.
- Provide sales reports to Regional Vice President of territory as required
- Attend corporate and industry-related events and shows.
- Provide product training to retailers.
- Collaborate with internal departments (Customer Service, Marketing, Design, etc.) to improve products, marketing materials, and customer experience.
- Secure new and incremental business by expanding CID’s footprint in both brick and mortar locations and .com as appropriate.
- Increase share of space by continually expanding distribution of CID products
- Maximize replenishment and seasonal sales by effectively presenting new and existing product lines
- Improve in-store presence through effectively merchandising CID’s portfolio of products
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in apparel and/or medical sales
- Demonstrated successful sales results
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) proficiency
- Experience in CRM Software a plus
- Ability to use data to build sales presentations and identify opportunities
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to travel an average of 75% of the time
- Influence and Persuasion – Effective in persuading, convincing, influencing, or impressing others in order to get them to support a specific agenda, make a specific type of impression, or take a specific course of action.
- Achievement Motivation and Perseverance – Displays a determination to achieve an ever increasing level of performance. Sets high standards and challenging goals for oneself, others, and the organization, and requires a constant focus on achieving and exceeding those goals.
- Initiating Action – Self-starter and will take a lead role in improving or enhancing a product or service, avoiding problems, or developing entrepreneurial opportunities. Demonstrates a sincere positive attitude toward getting things done and will seek out additional responsibilities that may go beyond the scope of their formal job description.
- Relationship Building – Develops effective long-term professional interactions with others based on trust: trust that they will always work toward the best interest of those involved and that they are sufficiently competent to provide positive results.
- Active Listening – Enhances mutual understanding in communicating with others by expressing genuine interest in, and providing full attention to, the content and meaning of others’ messages.
- Composure and Resiliency – Able to deal effectively with pressure, recover quickly from setbacks, and remain optimistic and persistent even under adversity. They are also able to maintain self-confidence and avoid overly emotional responses in tense or difficult situations.