Part-time Sales Representative
Job Description - Part Time Sales Representative | St.John's, NL
Are you a people person obsessed with delivering world class customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day is different? Does being part of a high performing team where your contributions are measured and recognized excite you? If so, keep reading!
TELUS is more than just a telecommunications company. We’re looking for someone who can focus on using the power of technology to improve the lives of Canadians.
As a TELUS team member, you will be responsible for delivering an incredible customer experience by making genuine connections with every customer. We’ll give you the space to innovate and create solutions for them, in a dynamic and flexible way. If you are passionate and believe in making a difference, this job opportunity is for YOU.
What WE offer YOU:
- Competitive compensation, monthly bonuses, contests and incentives
- Comprehensive benefits
- Discounts on products and services
- A supportive culture which promotes recognition and feedback
- Opportunities and support for growth and development
- A chance to play an active role in giving back to your community
Do YOU have what it takes?
- Exceptional customer service skills to creating meaningful relationships with our customers
- Contagious positive attitude, leadership and an ability to adapt to everyday changes
- Contact existing and prospective customers by both telephone and text message
- Use customer relationship management software to record and track progress
- Not afraid of a challenge and a relentless focus on rallying others to achieve goals
- Outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic and sociable
- Focused and committed to creating a meaningful experience with every customer
- A self-starter who is driven to succeed and exceed goals
- Passionate for learning, sharing, and continuously developing
- Creative thinker focused on providing innovative solutions
TELUS is one of Canada’s largest and most respected telecommunications companies, winning all four major network awards in 2017, making the TELUS network the fastest mobile network in Canada. Within our retail division there are over 200 TELUS stores and 150 Koodo shops. Being a dynamic and growing company provides lots of room for advancement and we are excited about the possibility of you joining us as one of our team members.
Are you excited? Apply today!
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
COVID 19 protocals are in place with all customers required to wear a mask , pass screening questions and proper sanitization is performed after every customer .
- Can you confirm that you are legally entitled to work in Canada, for any employer, without restriction on a permanent basis? Permanent means that you are either a Canadian Citizen or have Permanent Residency.
- sales: 1 year (preferred)