Who we are & what we do:
Techbuyer is a leading provider of refurbished server, storage and networking equipment. We’re one of the fastest growing firms in our sector and have 15 years of success behind us, revenues of over $48m, and two locations in the US. We also have offices and warehouses in Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, and the UK. We employ over 210 people worldwide and we’re committed to providing you with a lively, industrious and informal environment in which you can progress and succeed!
An opportunity is now available for a new Account Manager to join our team in Rochester, Minnesota.
Responsible for selling enterprise hardware to our global network of VARs (Value Added Resellers), Brokers, and Resellers. Product Managers maintain multiple customer relationships and sustain a multi-million-dollar sales quota centered around new and refurbished parts.
· Actively prospect into new companies through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
· Effectively use lead generation techniques to assemble lists of prospective customers.
· Maintain relationships with contacts and decision-makers.
· Maintain activity level standards (number of calls, number of quotes, time spent prospecting, etc.).
· Strategically manage sales cycles, manage accounts, and provide pipeline sales forecasts.
· Bring visibility of our server, storage and networking portfolio to our customers.
· Build a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting via the Internet, assigned territory lists, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and other sources as identified.
· Effectively use internet and other resources to better understand client's industry and business needs.
· Consistently maintain monthly and annual sales quota and revenue goals.
· Qualify inbound leads and convert into sales opportunities.
· Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions with customers.
· Become a product expert in the product lines the position is chartered to sell.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Previous technology sales experience and/or experience in asset recovery resale a definite plus.
· One to two years' B2B sales or purchasing experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge in server, storage and networking architectures desirable but not required.
· Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees is necessary.
· Able to understand and capture customer business requirements and provide communication back to the sales team.
· Superb written and phone communication skills are essential
· This position requires knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)