If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities. Winrock Automotive Group is a family owned business dedicated to our employee’s success and growth. With five locations in the Natural State (Arkansas), opportunities abound!
Job Title: Sales Representative
Position Summary: The new and used sales representative is directly responsible to sell new and used vehicles. To ensure customer satisfaction; while generating leads, and meeting monthly sales standards.
What we Offer:
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short term and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Closed on Sundays!
Essential Duties :
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Attend product and sale training courses, as requested by sales manager
- Approach, greet, and offer-assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot
- Sell and deliver a minimum of units that is required- per month.
- Satisfy the transportation needs of new and used vehicle purchases
- Analyze and develop product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchases
- Offer test-drives to all prospects. Follow dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Display high level of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Acknowledge and comply with the deferral, state, and local laws that govern retain auto sales
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keep aware of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
- Know and understand equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer
- Ensure that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer
- Turn 100 percent of closed deals to F&I manger, along with proper completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.)
- Write complete sale orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies
- Prepare sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to the customers arrival
- Utilize dealership sales control and follow-up system
- Deliver vehicles for customer, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department
- Follow up on all post-delivery items, tag / title work, “we-owes”, and special request to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Maintain a prospect development system
- Schedule first service appointment for purchasing customers
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year - to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively
- Conduct business in an ethical and professional manner
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Maintain professional appearance in accordance with the employee handbook
- Maintain an organized, safe, and clean work environment
- Expected to attend sales meetings
- Expected to arrive to work on time and work required shift
- Follow instructions from supervisor
- Interact effectively with co-workers
- Receive feedback from supervisor in a positive manner
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work experience in sales or a related field - dealership experience preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge within the area of automotive sales
- Advance computer skills, specifically in Reynolds and Reynolds
- Understand the importance of and maintain confidentiality
- Understand and follow work rules, policies, and procedures
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. Frequently required to climb; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment : The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to represent the dealership during test drives with all customers. Therefore, the normal day-to-day operations will be conducted in a professional dealership setting and will consist of test-driving routes with potential buyers. Traveling further distance may be asked when delivering a customer vehicle or other work-related circumstances. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Pre-Employment Screening: Motor vehicle record, drug screen, and background checks required.
The company reserves the right to review and change responsibilities, job duties, and/or skills at any time, with or without notice. This job description is not intended to maintain a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required for this particular job. Your employment is “At Will”, which means you may be terminated at any time and for any reason, with or without advance notice. Employees are also free to quit at any time. Therefore, this job description is not a contract of employment. The company is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time