Aventus Health LLC is seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Representative. Full time position with base + commission, car allowance, health benefits and opportunity for advancement with fast growing company.
Responsibilities for Medical Sales Representative
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted services
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
Degree in related business/scientific field
This job operates in many types of physical and geographical locations including, offices, and hospital environments. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer for long periods of time.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires frequent travel, more than 80% of the time. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Medical sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- On the road