The largest non-retail authorized UPS® partner and No. 1 largest privately held LTL broker in the country!
The Account Executive position at Worldwide Express is a unique and rewarding outside business-to-business(B2B) sales opportunity for the salesperson looking for unlimited growth potential and uncapped residual commission coupled with a healthy base salary and monthly allowances. This unique compensation plan allows top performers to earn an annual six-figure income within 18 to 24 months.
Consult, educate and simplify supply chain practices through an innovative, web-based platform. Streamline in and outbound processes, providing customized solutions.
- Lead presentations with executives/owners of businesses with frequent shipping volume
- Partner with the operations and account management teams for optimal customer satisfaction
- Solution selling; effectively present solutions through cost-benefit analysis
- Present a streamlined technology solution developing a detailed analysis of customized needs in challenging areas and lanes
- Take the lead in coordinating/developing/managing all aspects of the proposal process
- Close, activate and train decision makers on our exclusive shipping platform
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
A competitive and motivated mindset and a passion for new business development.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proven success generating/qualifying leads through prospecting new business with a ‘hunter’ mentality
- High energy, with a passion for your personal brand and the ability to carry yourself like an executive
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven, results-oriented environment
- Effective communicator with strong business acumen and intuition
- Self-starter with strong organization & presentation skills
- Attention to detail to drive profitability
- Ability to think strategically about the personal impact to the client's long-term business strategy
- Team-oriented peer, with a thirst to compete to be the most valuable player
WHAT WE COMMIT TO YOU:
Industry leading compensation with aggressive residual, uncapped commissions. Unsurpassed training, nationally ranked growth opportunities and our insanely awesome culture.
- Territory development with Targeted Company opportunities
- Strategic, pre-screened lead generation supported by multiple internal/external parties
- A competitive starting BASE SALARY with performance-based increases
- Residual, uncapped monthly commission
- Monthly/Quarterly/Regional contest with great reward$$$
- Fast track bonuses for quality deals your first year while ramping up
- The compensation plan allows top performers to earn an annual six-figure income within 18 - 24 months
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Progressive Advancement opportunity and national career mobility
- Monthly auto & cell phone allowances
- A comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision coverage and a 401(k) program
WHY WORLDWIDE EXPRESS?
- 1 largest privately held LTL broker in the country!
- The largest non-retail authorized UPS® partner
- More than 90,000 customers nationwide
- Ranked a Top 10 Freight Brokerage Firm by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Ranked a Top 50 Logistics firm globally by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Nationally ranked/known for culture, training and career growth
WHO WE ARE:
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be a small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for our customer's global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 70+ offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the need of any small- to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC, (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.