Position: Channel Marketing Specialist
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Experience: 3 years relevant experience in Marketing
Education: BSc/BA or diploma in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
Division: OTTO Motors
About OTTO™ Motors
OTTO™ Motors is making material handling in industrial settings safer, easier, and more efficient through development of hardware and software that automates movement of goods in busy factories and warehouses. The company’s industry-leading self-driving technology provides automated and on-demand material handling in the most demanding industrial environments, spanning automotive, medical device, aerospace, logistics, and more. Customers trusting their mission-critical material handling needs to OTTO Motors include Fortune 100 brands GE, Toyota, and Caterpillar. For more information visitwww.ottomotors.com.
About the Opportunity:
OTTO Motors requires a Channel Marketing Specialist to support the company’s channel marketing efforts. In support of recent expansion into new global geographic markets, you will help execute marketing programs that will enable OTTO Motors’ growing channel. You will work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Enablement teams to launch new products, drive demand generation, support events and other marketing activities within the channel.
- Implementing channel co-marketing campaigns for awareness and demand generation, and partner recruitment campaigns in order to expand global market share and achieve channel pipeline targets.
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (including: content development and optimization, advertising, social media, events planning, webinars, newsletters).
- Support partner-specific marketing programs.
- Repurpose OTTO Motors’ direct demand generation campaigns for channel partners.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional programs, events, and campaigns.
- Design and create marketing emails, landing pages and marketing materials.
- Own and manage marketing content on the OTTO Motors Partner Portal.
- Support the development and execution of a marketing plan.
You will come ready with:
- Broad exposure across all marketing tactics with specialization in one or more of digital marketing, marketing communications, or events.
- Thorough understanding of B2B marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing) and market research methods.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Ability to analyse web trends and apply them to campaigns in tools like Google Adwords and LinkedIn Advertising
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Pardot or experience with other CRM/ martech tools
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Curiosity to understand our customers and our markets
- Creativity to deliver marketing that resonates with customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- BSc/BA or diploma in marketing, communications, or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in location (hybrid or remote work across Ontario)
- Flexibility in hours (core hours 10am-3pm EST)
- Comprehensive benefits, including wellness days
- Perks to help set home office
- Opportunity to make a difference in the supply chain!
- Fun and friendly co-workers :)
At OTTO we are committed to building and supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.