$15.00 - $20.00 per hour, depending upon experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Package.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) position, located at our Store & Warehouse in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. Employee reports to the VP of Operations. The successful candidate will be a primary interface with customers who visit our store in person or call our store by phone, so this position requires that you must be able to represent us effectively and efficiently at all times. Since this position includes inside sales activity, you must also be very comfortable helping customers understand our products and services by answering their questions and attending to any potential reservations that they may have. To succeed in this role, you must be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated, and you must have experience working with computers.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Regular & reliable on-time attendance
- Provide high-quality customer service by maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times.
- Help customers who walk into our store, or call by phone, by responding promptly, answering their questions, helping them choose the optimum products or services for their requirements, fulfilling their orders, or acknowledging and resolving their complaints and processing any returns.
- Enter customer information and orders into our computer system.
- Prepare and check Accounts Receivable statements and correctly file various types of documents.
- Assist our salespeople with any questions that they may have.
- Make polite, but effective, collection phone calls to customers.
Job Requirements include:
- Must Have Ability to speak comprehensibly, hear effectively, read efficiently, write clearly, and perform basic math.
- Must be computer literate, very familiar with Microsoft Windows & Office, and capable of learning to use our ERP System (training will be given).
- Must Always Be neat and tidy, polite and well presented, dependable, organized, and team oriented.
- Must be able to maintain composure at all times, especially when dealing with frustrated customers.
- Must have strong time-management skills and be able to multi-task during busy periods.
- Must Have Ability to effectively understand and present information to customers and colleagues.
- Must have a “can-do attitude” be comfortable learning new technology, and be willing to go “above and beyond” your assigned tasks in order to cope with customer requirements.
- Previous customer service or sales experience is an absolute necessity.
Employment at Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc. is "At Will".
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005
Principals Only Please - No Recruiter!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location