The Customer Success Manager role is a key competitive differentiator for IDC’s solutions and requires a dynamic, self-starter who is highly customer centric, and possesses leadership skills. In this position, you will work with enterprise vendor clients to proactively drive value, while acting as the voice of your clients internally at IDC.
As a trusted business partner, you’ll be focused on a positive customer experience above all else. You will ultimately be responsible for engaging with customers post-sales and driving user adoption and satisfaction while ensuring high retention and uplift rates. You will also work with internal partners to manage the unified customer lifecycle management and lift insights to internal business leaders.
Our collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial culture is the perfect place for you to discover your future!
As a trusted business partner, you’ll deliver high-value outcomes and experiences, and predictable growth for the business and:
- Deliver and communicate ROI for IDC clients, throughout the customer journey
- Act as a trusted advisor and extension of your client’s organization
- Learn your client’s organizational and individual needs. Proactively assess opportunities and deliver IDC resources to achieve valuable outcomes
- Own customer relationships, and collaborate closely with other team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, training, and ongoing customer inquiry support for short term and long term projects
- Gauge customer engagement levels and find creative solutions to drive deeper value
- Understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and translate this to retention strategies and feed the product roadmap.
- Work with internal partners to analyze and manage customer feedback management and reporting for senior leaders
- Be part of interactive, online chat with clients
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience is required
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in customer success, account management, or business development
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Passion for technology
- Experience working for or with technology suppliers
- Outgoing personality type with an unabashed attitude towards customer relationships
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- This position requires regular travel within the U.S. to visit key customers
About IDC: International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company.
IDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.