Customer Success Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Marketing Professional to own customer retention and assist in all areas of Demand Generation. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to touch all areas of a rapidly growing startup. The role will focus on growth marketing and customer retention. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you'll get to work closely with stakeholders across the product, marketing, sales, services, and support teams.
This person will be responsible for:
- Driving user retention
- Continue building and maintaining Prompt's Learning Management System (LMS)
- Create email campaigns designed to ensure that all users on Prompt or using the system to its full potential
- Planning and hosting customer success Events/Webinars
- Creating case studies
- Managing multiple marketing channels such as paid social and paid search
- Analyzing product usage analytics to determine where training is falling short
- End to end management of Prompt's presence at key industry events
- Growing and supporting our partner network
- Managing Prompt's Social Media
- Marketing add-ons and optional integrations to existing users
The ideal candidate has:
- Marketing/business development experience
- Strong ad copy, landing page copy, email copy, and other writing experience
- Experience using email marketing software
- Skilled with CRM tools such as Hubspot
- Ability to dive deep into details and analytics to understand customer behavior and ROI on marketing initiatives
- Video editing experience
Nice to Have Experience inside these softwares (or similar):
- Zoom Webinar
- LMS: Thinkific, Docebo, TalentLMS, etc
- Email Marketing Software: Mailchimp / InfusionSoft / GetResponse / Constant Contact
- Experience setting up automated email campaigns in any of these
- CRM: Hubspot / Salesforce
Marketing at Prompt
The Marketing Team at Prompt is lean, mean, and focused on being fast-paced and nimble. Prompt is growing explosively and our needs change on a weekly basis. You will work on a variety of different projects and are expected to take complete ownership to drive them through to the finish line quickly and with the quality our brand necessitates. As with everyone at Prompt, you will have a significant impact on the companies growth and success. You are encouraged to provide honest feedback, and we are always eager to hear any ideas you may have that can help the company.
What you can expect.
- Competitive salaries
- Equity compensation in the form of stock options.
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Bi-Weekly company wide sponsored lunches
Why work for Prompt?
- BIG Challenges:
Here at Prompt, we are solving complex and unique problems that have plagued the healthcare industry since the dawn of time.
- Talented People:
Prompt didn't happen by chance, it's a team of incredibly talented and proven individuals who all made their mark before joining forces to build the greatest software on the planet for physical, occupational, and speech therapists.
- Healthy Approach:
This isn't an investment bank, we work long hours when it's needed, but at Prompt you own your workload and the entire organization takes a liking to smart work (over hard work).
- Environmentally Friendly:
We are converting medical practices around the country into paperless operations. We aren't enthralled with patting ourselves on the back everyday, but it does feel good : )
You might want to know…
- Do I have to come to an office to do a job that is accomplished on a computer?
No. This is a 100% remote position. Wear sweatpants, put your feet up, listen to Kanye, whatever you fancy is what you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home. If we have an office close by, we do love to get the team together when it makes sense.
- Will I be working under a non-technical, slightly irritating "product manager"?
No. Prompt has a flat management style and the only people you are working with are highly skilled and proven engineers.
- Do I have to install a time tracker on my computer because you do not trust my work ethic?
No. Prompt employees work around U.S. business hours in order to promote clear communication. You'd be expected to do the same within reason (and without time trackers). We are flexible and prioritize actual output over how long something took.
- Will I be working on tedious projects that never make it to production?
No. We don't have time to waste, your work in the first month here will be in the product, we 100% guarantee it.
- Will the hiring process be dragged out?
No. You will hear back quickly and we have a two day interviewing process, with both days being within a week of each other (or at your convenience). We know you are busy.
- Is Prompt growing quickly?
YES! Prompt grew 1600% in 2020 and we are on track to grow exponentially again this year.
Job Type: Full-time