Product Support Specialist I (Tech Support)
Friday, July 9, 2021
AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processes over $140 billion transactions annually across its network of more than 600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game”, “Passion about Customer Success”, “Win as a Team”, “Play to our Strengths”, and “Have a Blast”. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
- Customer facing position managing Tier 1 to Tier 2 inquiries from AvidXchange customers either through phone, email and chat requiring basic technical and product knowledge.
- Trouble-shoots and tests components of systems using proven techniques for analysis and workarounds.
- Ability to coordinate reported cases and works closely with leadership to expedite issues for fast problem resolution.
- Works with our case management system, keeping track of own support tickets and follows through to completion
- Responds and resolves through critical thought processes that directly correlates with the customer requests and needs.
- Monitoring and helping other technicians with support tickets
- Provides basic product training & documentation to customers.
- Ability to perform at a minimum of “meets” in balanced performance scorecard for CSAT, QA and Productivity measures outlined.
- Models our core values and is supportive of the overall mission of contact
- Work results will have an immediate impact on the customer experience.
- Expertise in this area ensures timely response & resolution.
- Output measured against internal and external-facing SLA’s.
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience troubleshooting proprietary software A+ certification (or comparable certification, training, or degree) preferred, not required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with windows domain environments
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge of API Automation and technical software
- Works effectively in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to priorities daily tasks
- Exceptional customer service experience scores Strong productivity and quality assurance Self-motivated
- Positive and helpful
- Acts as change agent
- Great team player Leads by example
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family
Customer Service and Operations
- Job Function
- Pay Type
- Employment Indicator