We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world's most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry's most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what's broken in healthcare. It's fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The mission for the Customer Success Manager is to partner closely with our Healthcare Solutions (HCS) customers to enable a long term successful partnership by delivering ongoing value to the customer that's aligned to their overall business strategy.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have:
- Owned strategy and value delivery for 7-10 of our key HCS accounts across our emerging market segments (payer, consultancy, data originator, or digital)
- Successfully onboarded 10+ new HCS customers resulting in quick product adoption and high customer satisfaction
- Ensured no customer success-related churn of assigned accounts through ongoing value delivery for HCS customers and alignment to customer's business strategy
- Successfully navigated both standard and complex customers, with new and/or unique use cases that the HCS team is exploring
- Validated customer success engagement model for new and complex use cases and customer types
- Developed trusted relationships and long term partnerships with senior stakeholders at accounts through identifying strategic customer goals and aligning these goals to ongoing value delivery based on our products and Healthcare Map
- Contributed to the improvement of internal customer success strategy and processes
- Created strategic partnership with HCS Sales Team to support revenue expansion opportunities and enact on co-developed account strategy
What you bring to Komodo:
- Experience managing multiple client types and/or project management experience: already knows client/project management well, not learning how to do that here. Rather looking to enhance these skills further within this role at Komodo by navigating unique and potentially new customer types
- Demonstrable history of successful account/client management, with low churn/high renewal and lasting relationships.
- Demonstrable history of successful cross-functional collaboration with sales, product, and engineering teams.
- Knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem - including the players, their use cases, and how healthcare data and analytics can guide their strategy
- Experience in working in one of our emerging market segments (Data Originator, Digital, Payer, Consultancy) with Digital and Payer strongly preferred
- Analytical and solutions-oriented mindset - with the ability to navigate and manage complexity and co-develop impactful processes and strategies with your internal team and external stakeholders
- Understanding of customer success operations and enablement, with demonstrated ability to improve internal processes and documentation
- Basic familiarity/comfort with SQL is a plus, but not a requirement of the role
- This is currently an IC role reporting to the Head of Customer Success, Healthcare Solutions. There is an opportunity for growth into a people manager role upon demonstration of success within the role, so prior management experience is a plus.
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Acquires Breakaway Partners
- Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health's CEO
- Komodo Health's 'Meet a Dragon' series
- Komodo's Values that Drive our Culture