Job DescriptionBring your skills to the 2020 Kenworth Dealer of the Year! Truck Enterprises, Inc. along with Kenworth Sales Co., a 32-location Kenworth and Isuzu truck dealership group, is looking for an Outside Parts Sales Representative to join our Chesapeake, VA team.
The primary function of the Outside Parts Sales Representative is to solicit parts sales from new and established customers in sales territories established by management. This position is a Salary plus commission position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Solicits sales of trucks parts marketed by the Company, to existing and prospect customers located within assigned territories. Maintains market penetration as required by Parts Manager. Delivers parts and pick up cores and part returns from assigned customers as needed.
2. Completes all necessary paperwork for submission of parts orders, purchases, parts returns, and core returns. Assist Parts Manager or counter sales person with necessary documentation for special orders. Maintains Kenworth consignment inventories at customer locations assigned to Outside Salesman.
3. Assists customer with any problems which may arise in connection with the sale of the parts, including returns and warranties.
4. Maintains courteous and continuing relations with customer base and working knowledge of customers' base industries and equipment needs.
5. Promotes the sale of Kenworth trucks and service. Facilitates communications between customer and these other departments.
6. Maintains a superior level of knowledge and expertise in the trucking industry in general and Kenworth Trucks in particular. Attends such training courses and seminars as required by Parts Manager.
7. Assist Parts Manager with year-end inventory, and other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Ability to read and comprehend English instructions and information. High school diploma or the equivalent. Minimum 3 years sales experience in truck parts sales. A state issued driver's license in good standing. Ability to use Windows based computer systems, Microsoft Office excel/word, and read vendor catalogs. Excellent organization and communication skills.
Truck Enterprises, Inc. offers you:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including comprehensive Health and Dental insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) with FLEX Card, Group Life Insurance, Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Corporate Holidays, Paid Vacation and Personal Leave, 401(k) plan with company match, and Voluntary Supplemental Insurance plans.
- Stability – TEI is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion.
- History of Excellence – Work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service.
About the company: TEI is part of the Transport Equipment, Inc. family of companies based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Together with our sister company, Kenworth Sales, Inc., TEI joins a family of over 30 dealerships in the Intermountain West and Mid-Atlantic regions.
An Equal Opportunity employer, Smoke Free/Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.