- Develop overall marketing strategies. Evaluate creative strategy and execution of all new work.
- Develop smart, single-minded ideas that are on strategy. Works collaboratively with creative and account partners. Direct members of staff to ensure proper production of campaign elements.
- Command the workflow and conceptual direction for the account
- Skillfully produces work across all channels. Direct all members of staff to ensure proper production of campaign elements. Review and direct creative materials with partners.
- Oversee the team from inception to final product and ensures quality of content and style to meet clients marketing strategies and objectives
- Bring and maintain knowledge and understanding of client's products, their marketing objectives, and the promotional activities of similar or competitive products to evaluate work in light of current marketing environment. Understanding marketing plans including objectives and strategies and how success will be measured. Contribute innovative ideas and tactics appropriate to client marketing strategy. Participate in strategic and tactical meetings to develop effective campaign reflecting the clients objectives. Generate new and innovative creative strategies and ideas to meet creative objectives.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the reputation of the company as a creative leader
- Grow existing brands and participate in new business to generate additional revenue
- Collaborate and communicate with team members in a productive manner to ensure goals are being met and to attain/maintain creative vision outlined for the agency
- Develop strong client relationships through participation in market research, presenting creative concept development, and strategic direction
- Ensure creative employees are billable and fully utilized to increase productivity and efficiency
- Demonstrate the ability to hire and retain highly capable people while fostering diversity and career development
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Considers a broad business context for the development of challenging yet realistic goals.
- Creates a direction for the organization and devises long- and short-term success plans.
- Work with senior creative, account, strategy, medical, and media management in developing overall marketing strategies.
- Remain constantly aware of new developments within the industry to better service the client and maintain current and new business.
- Advises upper management of chances in current and future creative trends.Execution:
- Review and direct creative materials.
- Must be able to create and direct compelling visuals to support art team.Relationship Management:
- Advises agency upper management of any organic business opportunities.
- Collaborate with senior management from other disciplines to enhance creative output.Business Management:
- Create and oversee the development of all creative, delivering a high level of excellence.
- Participate in presentations to clients, building confidence in their team in respect to the creative output of the agency.
- Work with account management, and art department to ensure adherence to all specified deadlines and ensure coordination of all efforts.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the reputation of the company as a creative leader in healthcare advertising.
- Work with the creative unit in achieving its objectives.
- Develop and mentor creative and managerial skills of subordinates; conduct performance reviews and determine salary reviews in timely fashion.
- Maintain environment conducive to creativity so that creative output meets and exceeds agency's standards.
- Attend and play key role in all client meetings; work proactively to improve clients business.
- Act as ambassador for the agency at industry events.
- Demonstrates full understanding of Vantage/billing process and timely reporting of hours.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Solid knowledge of word text programs
- Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
- Is able to establish and maintain rapport and build relationships with another
- Delegates responsibilities and fosters a collaborative environment to work with others
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to build and foster collaborative environment
- Shows interest in finding the cause of problems, looks for and chooses effective solutions and takes the necessary action to resolve them
- Ability to articulate ideas
- Ability to establish an effective demeanor and communication to influence one's point of view
- Shows the ability to communicate a vision or goal to others and lead them towards achieving it; Pushes for action and results, and wins the support and help of others
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Coaches to develop their capabilities beyond their job duties
- Emphasizes the broader, longer term vision and values as a means of guiding decisions and actions
- Convinces others to present one's viewpoint in such a way that makes an impact and is accepted by others
- Demonstrates and communicates a high level of ownership and commitment to achieving result; Takes responsibility for one's own actions and decisions, and their consequences
- Ability to overcome obstacles to cooperation to foster harmonious relationships.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and demonstrates client focused approach to service their needs