Reports To: Director of Inside Sales
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing and leading an inside sales team by overseeing sales, operations and strategies for new and existing customers of Veeam Software.
- Leads a team of 5-10 Inside Sales Representatives, and/ or Team Leads, driving overachievement and goals with coaching, performance management, engagement, and career development.
- Nurtures a positive team environment, in alignment with Veeam's Core Values.
- Manages team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Monitors daily activity of sales representatives; including sales activities and use of Veeam's CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Drives metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary.
- Collaborates with field sales employees on territory division of labor and sales execution.
- 2+ years of inside sales management or supervisory experience preferred; telephone and internet based sales experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Demonstrated experience in building, training, managing, developing and getting results from an inside sales team
- Skilled motivator with demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales staff to exceed targeted sales objectives and deliver high quality service to customers
- Proven track record of driving high volume, transactional sales along with more complex enterprise sales
- Ability to work well with all levels of people and teams in a matrix-organization structure
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems; SalesForce.com is preferred
- Knowledge of virtualization technology; VMware and/or Microsoft is highly desirable
- Knowledge of storage vendors and partners
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.