Join Intel- and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
In this position, you will work as a Liquid Industrial Water System LIWS technician. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operation technicians maintaining ultrapure water systems. The successful candidate will be required to work a compressed workweek schedule.
As a Facilities Liquid Industrial Waste Technician - LIWS your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operate and maintain LIWS systems that support our operations facilities.
- Perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilize quality systems and diagnosing process issues related to Occlusion Adsorption and Reduction of impurities in Industrial Waste systems.
- Maintain Analytical equipment Preventative Excursion Management Systems Chemical precipitation of Industrial Waste systems Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software.
- Interact with the factory and other customers and stakeholders.
- Treat studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Role modeling safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team ERT.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
- Influencing skills.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The candidate must have at least one of the following:
- An Associates of Arts or Science degree in a water program with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Military service with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- 6+ years of work experience in wastewater system operations or related field of work, in lieu of a degree.
3+ years of experience with:
- Field instrumentation experience i.e. control valves, flow transmitters, level transmitters, etc.
- Industrial water systems operations.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.