In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Accomplished cyber security professional with demonstrated success in securing initial business as well as grow new business opportunities. The Client Solutions Architect combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical information security experience to address the specific needs of the client. As a partner to the client executive you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary security solution provider.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs
- Build strong relationships with our customers and establish yourself as the advisor which will allow them to reach their cyber security goals
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risks
- Effectively communicate the capabilities of Optiv’s vast cyber security services and technology product suite.
Qualifications for success:
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives in cyber security
- Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create SOW’s and respond to RFI/RFP’s
- Client Operations experience is preferred
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the Optiv product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Proven experience in a pre or post-sales capacity in an information security environment.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills.
With Optiv you can expect:
A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
- Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
- Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
- Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
- The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.