Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
Work you'll do
Deloitte Digital is seeking a Functional Solutions Architect with exceptional technology and analytical skills to bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective Google Marketing Platform-based solutions to clients.
You will take client-orientated approach while working across functional and technical teams in order to drive timely and successful implementations and integrations. The ideal candidate has experience implementing GMP technologies such as Campaign Manager and Google Analytics with brands, agencies, publishers and partners.
Evaluate clients' data integrations, data layers, digital media buying, and technology vendor requirements
- Actively drive and manage large-scale advertising and marketing technology assessments, implementations, and usage optimizations across Google Marketing Platform products
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Interpret and effectively use client's data layers, setting up google tag manager or other tag manager systems
- Have a clear understanding of how to think about analytics in the micro event level and how to leverage events as a indicator for engagement and future LTV
- Support integrations from GMP products to complimentary tools such as Cloud Services, Commerce platforms, etc. utilizing various interfacing methods (API, Batch, Server to Server, Pixel based)
- Manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels
- Provide product, data strategy, scope, and business application/implication and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities
- Align Google Marketing Platform and Deloitte's offerings to serve our joint clients, helping to identify go-to-market (GTM) solutions and opportunities that drive value for our clients, Google, and Deloitte.
- Fluent in articulating GMP product capabilities to both business and technical audiences
- Routinely work with internal partners to develop strategic thought leadership content focused across the marketing and advertising technology stacks
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Deep technical understanding of the AdTech industry and technologies
- 5+ years' experience in consulting and/or implementing solutions leveraging a combination of web analytics /digital analytics /customer data analytics, online/interactive marketing, statistical modeling, CRM program implementation, marketing performance measurement, and/or customer strategy
- Experience managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of demand side platforms (DSPs) and data management platforms (DMPs)
- Executive presence demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to respective client teams through excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
- Excellent team player (Ability to share and communicate knowledge with team/others)
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree Preferred
- GMP Certifications in GA360 and Campaign Manager
- Experience with Digital Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Tag Management Solutions (Ensighten, Tealium, GTM), A/B & MVT Solutions (Target, Optimizely, Sitespect)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Adobe (Adobe and/or Salesforce certification is a plus)
- Experience designing, architecting, implementing and/or operating within a cloud platform (Amazon, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Experience writing simple-to-moderately complex SQL queries
- Experience with CDP
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte .
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world .
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals .