Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, an international law firm, is actively recruiting a Business Development Coordinator. This position works closely with the Regional Marketing and Business Development Manager in the firm’s Miami office and the national marketing and business development team, the Business Development Coordinator provides marketing and business development administrative support for the firm’s cross-disciplinary Latin America practice group, the Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors’ Rights group, the Public Finance group as well as the firm’s Miami office and its practice groups. The role involves coordination with other firm offices and related practice groups throughout the Firm, domestically and internationally. The position involves the preparation and production of proposals, pitch materials and client presentations; event coordination and on-site event management; coordination of e-communications and marketing collateral; and other specialized and administrative support to the firm’s business development efforts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Assists with the development of pitch materials, proposals and presentations for clients and prospective clients. Drafts, edits and proofreads the technical responses and related materials, and coordinates the production of the final materials.
2. Coordinates production of communications including client alerts and collateral material (i.e., lawyer biographies, practice and industry descriptions). Works with related Marketing & Business Development teams and other departments across the firm to ensure quality communications.
3. Coordinates planning and support for client relationship building events and other related firm wide activities. This may include webinars, conferences, sponsorships, client appreciation events and special events.
4. Provides input into the Pitch/RFP Tracker and Project Tracker, including data entry into the firm’s systems. Assists in the tracking of information related to RFP status.
5. Conducts research projects and prepares reports in support of business development initiatives. Works closely with the information services resources available at the firm and partners with the Market Research/Data Analysis function to streamline research efforts.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred
Experience: Minimum of three years’ experience, including internships, preferably in marketing, professional services and/or law firm environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Basic understanding of informational databases.
Other Minimum Qualifications: Spanish speaking (fluency) highly desired. Excellent communications (oral, written and listening) skills and ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of professionals. Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate multiple support tasks simultaneously. Extensive analytical and troubleshooting abilities. Strong commitment to client service excellence and teamwork, supporting work and team across time zones. Creative and innovative. Availability and willingness to work hours as needed to meet critical deadlines. Examples include: ability to work well under pressure, patience, diplomacy, high stress tolerance, excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing conditions. Visual acuity needed for transcription, extensive reading and input (typing) of information into computer. Ability to receive and convey detailed information through oral communication. Essential competency processes include language ability, reasoning and memory. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must possess the abilities or aptitudes to proficiently perform each of the responsibilities and accountabilities described above, with or without reasonable accommodation.
EEO/drug-free workplace/E-Verify participant/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP here.
The information offered on this site does not constitute an express or implied contract, and may be modified or revoked without notice at the discretion of Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP.