We’re hiring a Technical Sales Manager for our Southwest Central Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
- Location: Southwest Central Houston area
- Pay: $75K to $100K, plus bonuses and full benefits upon hire
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8-5
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Southwest Central Houston area company seeks a Technical Sales Manager to help their growing corporation. Job duties: Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals. Assists in the development and implementation of new marketing plans as needed, while monitoring existing marketing activities for effectiveness (newsletters, social media, etc.). Reviews market analyses to determine client needs, price schedules, and discount rates. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly. Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while maintaining maximum profit margin. Meets with key clients, delivers sales presentations, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals. Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion. Quotes new projects working with clients to establish the best process and practices are used, and works with engineering and manufacturing to get new projects into production. Manages offshore supply chain relationship and scheduling. Manages progress of samples both domestic and offshore working with clients to assure timely, positive results. Utilizes MRP and CRM data to manage schedule and communications of orders and quotes with clients. Works with plant and office personnel to ensure production plans are understood and met.
- Requirements: 3 or more years in sales/sales management. Technical background or abilities – alloys, metals, foundry or investment casting experience a huge plus. Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SWCJOBS