Your job title: Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
Where you will work: Colorado Springs, CO
Who are we?
The mission of The Johnson Team is to exceed expectations every time. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Johnson Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The Inbound Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting leads into appointments through personalized follow-up by phone, text, and email.
This individual will take ownership of leads as if they paid for them themselves and adhere to established systems to convert at above-industry-standard levels... They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results daily. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads. Strict adherence to established processes and procedures is a must. The successful candidate will understand that attention to detail and “micromanagement” are very different things. By owning their daily tasks and proactively reporting or requesting assistance, they will feel autonomy in their daily work.
We don’t need you to sell houses. We need you to love making genuine connections and have a passion to impact our community and our outside agents.
$75,000-$125,000. You'll receive base salary plus commission bonuses. Specific compensation structure is somewhat negotiable; however, our goal is to ensure every member of our sales team earns six figures annually.Compensation:
$75,000 - $125,000Responsibilities:
- Manage the cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver our value proposition and overcome objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Exceptionally driven and results-oriented
- Organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to grow individually and with the company
- Remote (out of area) applicants will be considered
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- In lieu of the above, 2 or more years in customer service is acceptable
- High school or equivalent (Required)
We are The Johnson Team! No Team in the region sells more. We're a team that provides opportunities for personal and career growth if you've got the drive to stay in the game.
If you're someone who wants a dynamic work situation where you are helping a company continue to grow, where your results will make a difference and be recognized, this could be the place for you. If you want to be pushed to grow in your career and as a person and you get fulfillment from helping others succeed, this is definitely the team for you.
Vision: The Team of Choice for clients, community, and colleagues
Mission: Exceed Expectations Every Time: Give. Grow. Serve. Show Love. Improve Lives
Humility: be teachable and approach disagreements with curiosity
Ownership: Own your mistakes and take responsibility for hitting your goals