- Lead products, solutions and services sales for IndusControl in the Ontario Region.
- To implement the company mission, vision and core values.
- To ensure IndusControl is represented with integrity both internally and externally to customers, authorities, and partners.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with business partners and coworkers.
- Develop and implement sales budgets, forecasts, and market analyses.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals as required.
- Plan and manage internal and external resources.
- Respects and applies the corporate communication requirements (e.g. call reports, project tracking, sales funnel etc.) and policies.
- Represent IndusControl in relevant industry organizations, trade shows and conferences.
- Develop a strong knowledge of IndusControl Products, Solutions and Services
- Ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively with team members.
- Driven, motivated and resourceful to achieve IndusControl’s and their personal goals.
- To work in a constantly changing and growing environment with the ability to take on various duties as required.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and customer relationship management (Zoho CRM) software.
- Minimum 5 years of industry-related experience. Preference to candidates with sales experience in Water and Wastewater Industry
- Instrumentation and Control or Process -Technical background with a preference for Post-secondary education
Working Conditions :
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work from a home office.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (required)
- Water and Wastewater Industry: 3 years (required)