Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Senior Manager of Professional Services Operations will manage operational execution for the Professional Services organization. This individual will work closely with the Professional Services team to help accelerate the delivery of programs, processes, and data. This person is responsible for providing operational direction to their supported teams, as well as driving strategic initiatives as laid out by PS leadership. This person must have an extensive background in Salesforce, pre- and post- sales operations, and professional services programs. This person should be a rockstar project manager with a proven track record of problem-solving and supporting teams under tight timelines. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success Operations.
We are looking for someone whose passions sit at the intersection of enabling customer-facing teams and solving difficult (yet rewarding) challenges. A successful candidate will have outstanding presentation and communication skills, be highly organized, focused, and self-directed with the ability to manage multiple projects with defined timelines. This candidate should be able to look at a data set, answer specific questions for the business owner, as well as answer questions they haven’t asked yet. Above all else, you’ll have a blast working with individuals who are driven to make our customers raving fans, all while developing lasting relationships along the way.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage the processes utilized by the Professional Services organization. This includes interviewing SMEs, documenting and maintaining the accuracy of all team processes.
- Align with the PS strategic direction and drive execution on New Product Introduction(NPI), Portfolio Management, and Partner Services.
- Oversee enhancements and maintenance of Professional Services systems required for Professional Services delivery including but not limited to Salesforce, Inspire Planner, Tableau, and others as strategically decided upon. To be comfortable in this role, you should be able to speak to what is possible within Salesforce and know how to answer questions utilizing Excel in advanced methods.
- Work with the Professional Services Delivery, Service Sales, and Strategy team on initiatives to optimize Professional Services delivery and improve the customer experience
- Coordinate with Professional Services Leadership on updates to deployment methodology and analysis of the impact to scope, estimates, and statement of work content
- Work cross-functionally to build sales tools and collateral for selling Professional Services, including packages, promotions, brochures, and presentations
- Partner with operational peers on broader Zscaler initiatives
- Strong understanding of project management theory and principles, and experience using project management software such as Asana or equivalent.
- Dedicated in the face of ambiguous requirements; unafraid to explore new ideas and technologies
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, and documentation skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, operations, sales, and internal project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience building teams and showing strong leadership, hiring and developing talent, vision to inspire and excite team, and management of performance
- Outstanding work ethic with high performance and quality standards, enthusiastic and diligent with meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor’s (Masters preferred) in Management Informational Systems, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent
- 4+ years relevant experience including experience in services management, sales operations, revenue responsibilities, and methodology development space
- Travel up to 10% required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.