About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Surgical - Whatever the latest surgical breakthrough looks like, Teleflex is working to make it happen. From our MiniLap® Percutaneous Surgical System to Weck® Hem-o-lok® Polymer Locking Ligation System, and Weck EFx® Shield™ Fascial Closure System, our portfolio of products adds up to a powerful offering of solutions that helps improve patient outcomes. These innovative, minimally invasive surgery products are offered alongside time-tested and trusted Pilling® Surgical Instrument and Lightsource solutions to provide a comprehensive set of solutions to meet the challenges of an evolving healthcare environment. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
The surgical sales representative position is an OR based sales role with uncapped earnings and career potential. In this role representatives interact with Surgeons, OR Coordinators and Economic buyers to deliver the value proposition of our products and services.
- Attain quota through aligning with corporate objectives and required sales processes.
- Complete understanding of surgical procedures and OR protocols relative to our product portfolio.
- Participate in a specific amount of surgical procedures as assigned by the regional sales manager on a weekly basis.
- Evaluate territory performance against established objectives/guidelines (sales forecast, budget, number of new accounts, etc.) and take appropriate action to improve performance.
- Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
- Cooperate with finance to assure the collection of accounts receivable due in obtaining of appropriate documents to minimize risk.
- Provide accurate forecast of sales by customer and product on a timely basis.
- Assure the sales activities in the territory comply with company’s policies and procedures.
- Recommend to the company areas of future growth potential such as acquisitions, new market strategies, etc.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for territory in cooperation with Regional Sales Manager.
- Provide timely reporting of activities in the field and special reporting to assist in business and product planning to the regional sales manager.
This position requires direct contact with an implantable device. Yes No
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- 5+ years successful B2B or Medical Device sales, with a proven successful track record.
- Candidate will be required to carry a detail bag weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Candidate will be required to lift equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Position will require 20 to 40% travel.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 20%-40%
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.