SUMMARY: Responsible for managing sales and administrative duties and serves as primary district resource within region group. Sells group events and creates and maintains relationship within a prescribed sales area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
· Generates group sales, including: corporate parties, business meetings/recreational events, group fund raisers, team-building events, etc. Achieves annual sales targets for group events of 20 or more.
- Acts as primary district resource for selling group events to customers within region group.
- Manages lane inventory in assigned district.
· Confers with Operations management to ensure coordination of center’s group events by ensuring 14-day forecasts are up to date, accurate and distributed to centers on a weekly basis.
· Manage prospects who contact the center or sales office via phone or the internet. Assists prospects with group event inquiries; creates lane reservations map with relevant event details.
· Clearly communicate to prospective clients the features and benefits of Bowlero Corp properties and event packages.
· Respond to all event inquiries and convert inquiries into booked events and consistently meet or exceed individual monthly sales goal.
· Work with clients to plan and coordinate details of events and manage relationship with clients throughout the event planning process and beyond.
· Understand the unique needs of different types of events, such as corporate events, birthday parties and other social events (SMERF - Social, Military, Education, Religious and Fraternal) business.
· Maintains records of event inquiry in GroupSmart and follows sales process to complete contract and update center on event details. Enters and maintains client information into GroupSmart.
· Investigates and resolves Group Event customer problems.
· Prospects and make sales calls within district and region to broaden client base and penetrate new markets.
· Must have the flexibility to work and travel nights, weekends and holidays to coordinate events and promotions to assist with facilitating events onsite, handles last minute requests and changes, and ensures group events take place as contracted.
· Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for maintaining and distributing 14-Day forecast and communication from event sales representatives and regional sales manager on a regular basis to assigned district.
QUALIFI*C*ATIONS: District Event Sales Managers possess a highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills including high degree of creativity and organization with strong selling and negotiating skills. Assertive, self-motivated, innovative personality with high level of initiative to solicit new business and retain existing client base are vital.
District Event Sales Managers must be strong team players and people developers, possess strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Accurately completing budgeting, forecasting and month end reporting required. Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Often must search and find win/win solutions for customers and Bowlero Corp. Ability to read, analyze and interpret common trade journals, financial reports and legal documents.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of two years of sales and/or sales management experience required. Hospitality sales, marketing or catering experience preferred. Proficiency with MS Office Suite and database software preferred. Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment where you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations