- Drives collaboration across cross-functional teams towards implementing our product roadmaps.
- Supports Product Owners with increment planning and MVP development.
- Refines epics and high-level story mapped features into detailed requirements.
- Facilitates interviews and business requirement gathering sessions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds shared understanding between stakeholders and the development team.
- Translates business needs into clear requirements using a variety of techniques such as story maps, business workflows and use cases.
- Owns the acceptance criteria and engages in User Acceptance Testing.
- Actively participates in all Scrum ceremonies.
- 5 years of product ownership and Agile business analysis experience.
- College diploma or university degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience with business requirement analysis and facilitating workshops with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to negotiate and build consensus.
- Experience in eCommerce.
- Experience writing SQL queries
Application deadline: 2021-07-25
Expected start date: 2021-08-16
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $49,128.00-$100,483.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Yes, Fully complying with all requirements.