Quest Medical, Inc. is a US based manufacturer that develops and manufactures sterile medical devices for a variety of medical markets. Those markets include cardiac surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oncology, IV fluid, and anesthesia delivery. Our company culture is very diverse and the average tenure for our employee population is 10+ years. If you are looking for a stable and successful company where your voice will be heard, Quest is the place to be.
Sales Representative – direct hire / full time
Sales & Marketing
This position is responsible for revenue generation. The Representative needs to be experienced in prospecting to generate own opportunities, follow-up, and post-sale account management across product offerings in Anesthesia, Neonatal and Pediatric Care, Critical Care, Oncology, and CV Surgery. Sales-oriented individual whose primary responsibility is to sell Quest’s disposable Infusion Therapy product lines to ensure company’s sales goals and objectives are achieved.
- 2+ years Sales and/or Business Development experience
- Experience selling to various hospital departments, including NICU, PICU, CVOR, Anesthesia, etc.
- Demonstrated Sales growth Year Over Year
- Ability to present to large groups
- Articulate with excellent communication skills and timely follow up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; clinical or advance degree a significant plus
- Willingness and desire to travel. Ability to travel 75% of work time.
- Strong drive and desire to succeed and opportunistic mentality toward selling
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Team player aligned with the company’s mission statement
- Must possess or have access to a well-maintained automobile
- Valid driver’s license required
- Oversee large, regional territory targeting larger hospitals and IDN’s.
- Increase Sales and Revenue by prospecting for new customers and growing existing business with current customers.
- Meet and exceed annual sales goals.
- Establish relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) within key accounts (GPO’s, IDN’s, Hospitals, etc.) to ensure Sales Goals/Strategies are executed and contract compliance is fulfilled.
- Responsible for full sales engagement and cycle to include all hospital decision makers (initial product introduction, clinical & administrative approval, delivery and post-sale support & training).
- Persuade customers in selecting products from our Infusion Therapy product line; understanding feature/benefit intricacies involved in meeting their needs and patient metrics/goals.
- Works with supervisor to develop and implement working sales plans which include short and long term strategies to maximize market penetration and profitability; initiating and driving sales efforts and performance.
- Keep up-to-date with market trends, product development, hospital initiatives and drivers, and may collaborate inter-departmentally identifying new product/market development.
- Develop, nurture, and leverage relationships with key individuals at target accounts, and regularly follow-up with existing customers to maintain business/sales and good relationships.
- Create and sustain a positive professional image of Quest Medical with all hospital personnel.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of Quest products and competitive product/pricing landscape.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the sales team and inside resources to continuously improve the sales process and company’s products.
- Manage sales activities and notes using CRM tool.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reviews as requested by Sales Leadership.
Notables / Benefits:
- Mid-size company with great company culture that is well diverse
- Have a voice in the company
- Average tenure for employee population is 10+ years
- 401k with employee matching available
- Paid vacation and other excellent benefits
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Daily temperature taking. PPE provided to employees. Social distancing required. Daily cleanings / sanitizing.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Business development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hospital experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Presentation skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
- On the road