Hologic is seeking a Clinical Account Manager responsible for supporting quota achievement in a geographically defined territory for the Breast and Skeletal Health Solution Division’s Imaging and Interventional products and services. The Clinical Account Manager will assist in driving territory growth by coordinating with their Account Executive and Territory Manager, defining business plans and selling across the portfolio of new and existing products and services. This role will also build strong relationships with team members and customers – working to uncover and create needs with Hologic’s unique value proposition. This role will win with a customer focus and the ability to identify and create needs at the account level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical expertise to drive growth and exceed company revenue goals across the BSH continuum of care
- Develop, implement and drive selling strategies and business plans that achieve/exceed quota and maximize Hologic’s market share in the territory
- Align in driving the goals and objectives of the Account Executive and Breast Surgery Territory Manager (OR - Achieve defined sales goals and quota within assigned account list)
- Present and successfully sell Hologic value proposition to multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Develop trusted advisor level relationships with key customer contacts and decision makers
- Share and action market feedback relative to competitive landscape, customer trends and products.
- Develop and manage sales funnel to analyze, track activity and provide accurate forecasts
- Leverage internal resource team across Clinical, Sales, Service, Technology and National Accounts to optimize customer experience.
- Educate through case coverage, in-services and office calls to drive account independence
- Attend all corporate training, sales meetings, conventions, and in-field development courses
- Build professional relationships with physicians and other medical personnel by attending Medication Education programs, Journal Clubs, Residency programs and other events
- Build a winning team around the customer – needs the customer has and needs we create
- Holds self-accountable and fulfills commitments.
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management and as business dynamics change
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Show up with a sense of urgency and a ‘can do’ winning attitude
- Track record of success achieving business results in complex, matrixed environments
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and strategic skills – be able to navigate and win with complex customer opportunities
- Proven negotiation skills (in capital, device and/or disposable sales cycles)
- High level business and financial acumen
- Possess strong listening and interpersonal skills as well as excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Top performer (example - Presidents Club) and top revenue growth generator in previous roles
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Since this position requires you to drive extensively during the work day a valid driving license and driving record satisfactory to the Company, as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory. Overnight travel required 50-75%.
- Willingness and ability to relocate.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.