Variety of support responsibilities to assist the Customer Service/Sales team in San Diego.
- Receive all customer Request for Quote (RFQ) and submit in SalesForce.com
- Work with the Billing team to identify and resolve pricing mismatches, contacting factories to seek clarification as needed
- Work with customers to confirm, resolve and revise POs as needed to resolve payment issues
- Data gathering and preparation of monthly reconciliation reports
- Support Sales and CS team with administrative tasks such as PowerPoint or Excel Report preparation
- Analysis of forecast to actual revenue; locate gaps
- Provide backup support for other office activities, including stocking the office with supplies, and break room essentials such as coffee, silverware, etc.
- Assist team members with various reports and projects as needed
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 2 of years relevant customer service or account management experience required.
Semiconductor industry experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-learner with the ability to learn Amkor systems quickly
- Outstanding attention to detail required for purposes of NPI, RFQ and quote generation
- Excellent organizational skills required with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work both as an individual and in a team environment
- This is a career oriented position that requires flexibility with hours to support business needs; factory work schedule may require occasional evening conference calls
• Previous experience with SAP or SalesForce.com preferred