This is an experienced-level position in which the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing federal and state income/franchise tax returns, special tax projects, some bookkeeping and year-end tax provision accounting. Having CS Ultra Tax experience is a plus. Positions available in Arlington, TX and Mineral Wells , TX.
Salary: $30,000 - $65,000 per year depending on qualifications
- Client engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects).
- Prepare and/or review tax returns and make recommendations regarding tax savings opportunities.
- Analyze third party information, such as Schedule K-1’s and reconcile partnership books, capital accounts and financial statements, etc., and enter in accounting system.
- Proactively interact with clients to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for business structure and process improvements.
- Thoroughly understand client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional experience, preferably in public accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Broad exposure to federal income taxation and knowledge of tax regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Professionalism, dependability, and integrity.
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Competence in 1040, 1041, 1120, 1120S, and 1065.
If you're interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, we may be the right business for you. We are looking for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. We realize that our employees are a primary key to our success. Think you have what it takes to join our team?
- Tax Preparation Experience: 3 to 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Federal Income Tax Preparation: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- CPA or EA (Preferred)
- Multiple locations