Are you a customer-focused individual looking to make a change? Do you want a role with huge potential for growth at a pioneering EdTech Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company? SchoolBundle is looking for a Full-Time Customer Success Representative (CSR) to join our team!
As a CSR you will be working with our customers to ensure they receive the tools and support they need to achieve their goals using SchoolBundle. You’ll be an integral part of our growing team, helping to define the role for yourself and others following in your shoes within Customer Success.
Typical work will include:
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions, managing our helpdesk tracking system with professionalism and triaging incoming tickets and support requests
- Creating and implementing new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs
- Completing detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and other specifics involved
- Ensuring all issues, feedback and concerns are properly logged. Prioritizing and managing the open items with clients. Following up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction after ticket closure
- Responding to questions and requests that encompass the entire SchoolBundle platform from new and existing customers through phone, live chat, and email
- Customer content migration management, content design quality assurance during the Implementation phase
- Testing of Content, Information Architecture and Solution Delivery
- Provide all Training and Post-Training Follow-Up
- Manage the Training Wiki and Support Content, including videos and knowledge articles
- Build a knowledge base of FAQ's and document all feedback and recommendations from our customers, ensuring the integrity of that data to help shape future decisions
- Collaborating with Sales, Marketing and Operations to deliver a consistent experience to our customers from first interaction to long-term relationship
- Occasional evening work, outside our work hours of 9 am to 5 pm EST to support clients across Canada
To succeed in this role, you are:
- Motivated and relationships-oriented, a true people person
- Experienced with Support Software (Zendesk etc.), providing technical support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain challenging situations in a concise and user-friendly manner
- Curious and keen on continuous improvement
- Customer-facing experience with a proven track record managing direct relationships with customers in person, online, and/or over the phone
- Strong problem-solving skills: you must be passionate about your ability to always find solutions to customers’ needs
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new software quickly
- Familiar with Content Management Systems
Bonus points (but not at all required!) for:
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Success experience
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- Experience in the SaaS and CRM space preferred but not a requirement
- Liking baked goods
What is in it for you:
- Flexible work environment, with the option to work remote or in-office 0-5 days a week if you are based in or around the Kitchener-Waterloo area (How often is your call!)
- Grow the role based on your interests and experience
- A collaborative and creative work environment where you can take chances, make mistakes, and get messy!
- Experience with a growing Scale-Up company - working for a smaller organization allows you to be exposed to many areas of the business, take on cross-department projects and build the role and department of Customer Success
- Laptop provided
SchoolBundle is the leading communications platform for the education industry. We provide school districts with an all-in-one-place solution for all their communication needs, from their website to mobile apps, parent portals, e-commerce, notifications, news, forms, and more.
SchoolBundle is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity and inclusivity in our workplace. Even if you do not meet every aspect of the description, we encourage you to apply and promise a response to all applicants.
We consider applicants for employment without regard to gender, race, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, marital status, family status, or disability. If for any reason you need accommodation during the hiring process, please contact us and we’ll provide accommodation confidentially.
Expected start date: 2021-08
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
Our workplace is fully remote and has been for the last 4 years. We are well-versed in remote work success!
- Are you comfortable working occasional evenings to support our customers across Canada?
- Technical Support: 1 year (required)
- Zendesk (or Similar): 1 year (preferred)