500 Maria Drive,
Petaluma, CA, 94954
https://thecodery.io | [email protected]
WHO WE ARE:
theCodery is a Salesforce consulting partner. We deliver Salesforce solutions to enable strong back office automation,
integration, and high performance for a myriad of business functions for rapidly growing companies in the healthcare,
nonprofit, and Software-as-a-Service (Saas) industries, to name a few. Additionally, we work with Salesforce
Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners to build high quality, scalable, successfully security reviewed managed
packages for publication on the Salesforce AppExchange.
We are able to deliver this breadth of platform experience in implementations and product development, as we are an
onshore firm with deeply experienced, senior consultants with an average 15 years of IT delivery experience. We
proudly boast a 100% on time, on budget success rate with our clients.
We are passionate about our clients and our employees - in our humble opinion, you will not find a better place to work.
Quality, speed, play, balance, and creativity are the backbone of our culture. We embrace diversity, equality, and justice
in everything we do. We’re looking now to add to our family.
Founded in 2018, we are a fully remote company and growing fast - we are now looking to enhance our ability to scale
the top of the sales funnel, our Business Development Representative.
WHY WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU:
As the company has grown, we’ve nailed down new functions to enhance the customer experience and overall
capability of the company. Sales processes, pitches, marketing, demonstrations. Every new capability has given us a
burst of growth and we’re feeling very strongly about our ability to execute. Now it’s time for us to scale and that scale
starts at the top of the sales funnel. That’s where YOU come in.
This candidate is a natural communicator and is very well organized. This position is ALL about volume and
communicating theCodery’s value crisply during the opportunity identification phase of the deal cycle. Our team is
ready to take an opportunity that’s identified and deliver on it but we lack capacity to fill the top of the funnel. That’s
theCodery.io | Customer Development Representative 1
This candidate knows how to ideate effectively; quickly qualifying and disqualifying clients who meet and do not meet
our ideal customer profile. They love walking clients through vision of success and helping them see that vision and
excite them for our process and next steps. Ideally they’ve built applications on Salesforce in the past or have
configured and delivered demonstrations with the product.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You are the key, critical, and primary success owner for our client implementations and product development. You are
the star of the show. As my uncle Ben used to say, with great power comes great responsibilities, such as:
- Help develop and document best practices for customer engagement.
- Meet with customers (on-site or by video conference) to review and evaluate theCodery services.
- Make recommendations for potential products and services, including explaining value propositions to
- Establish regular communication sessions with customers and their Salesforce Account Executives.
- Review post sales successes and challenges.
- Capability to communicate the different technology products effectively and both cross-functionally (sales,
- Implement ongoing engagement and retention strategies, with all major and strategic accounts.
- Collaborate with the Sales Director to identify new and modify existing tactics to improve sales and customer
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We have a playbook, templates, and processes ready to go to aid your work - you are not on an island, you have our full
support. We will invest in training you to be as successful as possible, as well as work with you side-by-side in your
THE SKILLSET YOU BRING:
As a senior leader and key hire, we’re looking at these key points to evaluate your potential for success with us:
- 2+ years Salesforce experience required
- Ideally with time spent configuring Salesforce or pre-sales demos. You must know the capabilities of
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years of experience in technology customer service or technology sales.
- Experience in the technology industry.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Working efficiently with Salesforce, Zoom, Slack and G Suite of products.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers remotely or onsite, employees, and managers and have
- Willing to work remotely and/or travel as need be, travel will be less than ~5%
- Good sense of curiosity with genuine desire to learn and think with agility and applying them in new and
theCodery.io | Customer Development Representative 2
- Confident working in a fast-moving environment, with a willingness to make quick decisions based on
- Must be well organized and understand process documentation and flow charts.
- Must be able to work in a team environment where teamwork is key.
- Ideally, as many of these certifications as possible:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Consultant(s) - Sales, Service, Community, etc.
- You will have flexibility and autonomy as a fully remote worker, including a stipend for home office expenses.
- Pay is commensurate with experience, and we pay competitively with upside performance-based bonus
We’d love for you to apply! Hope to hear from you soon!
Please apply with resume, cover letter, and any portfolio work (if available) to: [email protected]
theCodery is an Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For
Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected
Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law. theCodery Welcomes And Encourages
Applications From People With Disabilities. Accommodations Are Available On Request For Candidates
During All Aspects Of The Selection Process. Please Advise The Recruiter or Hiring Manager To Ensure Your
Accessibility Needs Are Accommodated. Information Received Relating To Accommodation Will Be
theCodery.io | Customer Development Representative 3