Location: WA, OR, CA, NM
Why CCI?CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seekinga SeniorAccount Manager to manage the sales and marketing activity in a manner that achieves the sales and gross profit goals established in the strategic business plan. The AM is expected to deliver sales excellence in relationship, opportunity, and business management enabled through tools, processes, executive engagement, and collaboration with extended teams. As the Sr. Account Manager, you own the direction and focus of your assigned territory.
- Develop, maintain, and influence relationships with senior executives and business decision makers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and build long term relationships with customers.
- Develop and maintain multi-vendor relationships and provide customers with an appropriate technology solution.
- Team with CCI’s engineers and architects to market & sell advanced technology solutions such as: FTTH, Route/Switch, Optical, Access, Data Center, and Security.
- Utilize market research to prospect for new business with non-customers in the emerging service provider (ESP) industry.
- Evangelize and promote value & vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Prepare and present quotes, proposals, product overviews, and end-to-end solutions to customers.
- Follow-up on leads in your assigned territory, track and report on contacts, discussions, and orders.
- Deliver revenue and profit growth annually throughout your assigned territory.
- Maintain an accurate, up-to-date customer database utilizing Salesforce.
- Attend targeted trade shows and customer meetings as required.
Skills we are looking for
- Four-year degree and/or 5-7 years of outside sales/marketing experience in the Service Provider field.
- Prior experience working for a channel partner including value-added resellers (VARs), systems integrators, managed service providers (MSPs), or original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) is required.
- Strong technical background and industry knowledge selling Integrated Communications, Networking, Data Center Solutions, Virtualization, Security, and Server Solutions to the Telco, MSO, Utility, Muni, and other ESP (Emerging Service Providers) markets.
- Cisco, Juniper, Ciena, Fortinet, or other Sales Expert Certification preferred. Alternatively, the motivation and willingness to obtain.
- Substantial knowledge or experience in Service Provider or Electrical Co-Op networks.
- Ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and customers.
- Must have proven success as an ambitious hunter for new customers.
- Must have a successful track record leading a large territory, strategic account planning, partner development, forecasting, and presenting business solutions.
- Must have met or exceeded annual sales goals.
- Advanced PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF, Salesforce, and cloud-based applications experience.
- The use of sales and marketing skills, which demonstrate the ability to organize, develop, implement, and manage sales and marketing programs, processes, and personnel.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate well, both written and verbally, with customers, employees, and colleagues. Presentation skills are required.
- Tenacity, boldness, assertiveness and a "will to win" in dealing with highly competitive situations.
- High attention to detail and focused.
- Ability to handle sudden priority shifts and be able to switch tasks easily without gaps in productivity and with an understanding attitude.
- Highly responsible, resourceful, accurate, dependable, and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and team building skills.
Shift is Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Availability to work outside normal business hours may be required.
- This position requires 50% to 75% travel within assigned region, 4 days per week, 3 weeks per month.