As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 mid-market to enterprise companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens, BrightView Health, and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We're looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree's headquarters is located in Waltham, MA with offices in Alpharetta GA, Redwood City CA, and Bengaluru, India. Our team currently has the option to work remotely due to COVID-19 and return to our hybrid office with a flexible schedule when it is safe to do so.
MineralTree's Implementation Manager is responsible for overseeing new customer implementations and is a key agent in ensuring customer success. In this role you will develop and execute customer onboarding strategies. To be successful, this individual will need to establish a rapport with each client, gain an understanding of their needs, and guide them through the onboarding process towards self-sufficiency. The onboarding manager will work closely with both MineralTree's sales and support teams.
- Oversee 20+ customer onboarding projects in parallel
- Work directly with customers to understand their AP and Payment automation needs
- Work to ensure customer adoption of MineralTree in accordance with signed contracts
- Craft and carry out client specific project plans in a timely manner
- Set up new customers in our backend admin system
- Successfully train all members of the client's accounting team assuring proficiency in the MT platform
- Document onboarding projects in an organized and transparent way, and present progress to internal teams on a regular basis
- Identify and collect metrics on the onboarding process with the ultimate goal of streamlining the process
- Work with collaboratively with MineralTree's sales, support, operations and engineering teams, as well as bank and payment processing partners
- Collaborate with customer success manager to ensure long-term customer success
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent work experience
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with the proven ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must possess sufficient technical aptitude to quickly learn the MineralTree applications and the business rules that govern usage, and to understand our integrations with customer's accounting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven experience with problem solving and complex troubleshooting
- Proficient computer skills using MS Office and Google Docs
- This person will quickly master our existing onboarding process and continuously work to improve upon it
- Experience in a related area, e.g. customer onboarding, project management, customer success
- Strong customer-oriented mindset
- A self-motivated, independent individual, who takes initiative and seizes opportunity
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and/or accounting software, ERPs is a plus
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you'll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19