We're not your traditional technology company. And we're not looking for traditional technologists. We're looking for the rock stars. The outliers. The driven. The optimists who engage and influence others. The ones who believe there are always faster, simpler, or just plain better ways to do things, with ideas that capture our imagination and leave us thinking of the possibilities long after the meeting has ended.
As Hayden AI's first Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for helping us define a standard for how our company supports its customers as they journey from the status quo to the new world of autonomous perception through data insights through observations with computer vision and AI. As a CSM, you work as a highly supported project lead with executives and middle managers from the most innovative transit, transportation, and law enforcement agencies in our strategic public sector and partner accounts. Your impact in defining, building, and realizing this role will establish Hayden AI as the thought leader in public fleet disruption.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be relied upon to assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with Hayden AI solutions as well as helping create training courses and educational materials for other members of the department. This means that you will need to maintain a detailed understanding of products and services to support customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs. As the Customer Success Manager, you will be at the forefront of serving as the voice of the customer and advocating ways to improve the Hayden AI solutions to product management, engineering, and operations.
Expect to oversee Hayden AI's hardware and SaaS deployments with customers, system integrators/partners, and equipment installers to ensure predictable MRR from new agreements. The Customer Success Manager will need to establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the project stakeholders to execute and overall, optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships with strong executive level presence
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Accountability and personal organization
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Energy, drive, vision, and credibility to partner with the team whose operational excellence is critical to the success of the company
- Actively participates in creating and maintaining a work environment and culture that fosters team spirit high with a focus on the achievement of growth and profit objectives
- Demonstrates ability to influence and work closely with team at all levels within the organization
- Sensitivity to the business practices, rules and regulations, effective business tactics, and cultural norms of the environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with internal staff, business partners, customers, and the local community
- Upbeat and positive attitude, commitment to winning results
- Self-motivation and deadline-driven focus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Understanding of Transit Industry
- Previous experience in Customer Success Role for GovTech or SaaS
- Some Cloud Certifications
- Enterprise Project Management Experience
0.10% - 0.20% Equity
Jump into this ground floor opportunity with the team; help shape the strategic direction of the company. You will have opportunities to get to know your team better through frequent employee events and gathering. Surround yourself with sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment. There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more)!
All the perks of a Valley startup, including:
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving
- Free lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, daily
- Fun activities like weekly happy hour, daily group workouts and occasional nerf battles
- We are a dog friendly environment
- We are in the heart of Oakland, walking distance from the BART station
And benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- 401K with matching
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Join a team of experts in machine learning, data science, transportation, and government technology, developing and deploying the world's first autonomous traffic management platform. We look forward to finding your fit within Hayden AI!
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.