We are currently hiring a full time sales consultant.
What is the Job?
Our business specializes in heavy & medium truck and bus parts.
With a vast selection of inventory, product lines and competitive pricing programs, we can provide our customers with everything they need to keep their fleets moving.
We are currently seeking a candidate for the position of Outside Parts Sales (OPS) Consultant. The OPS is responsible for the sale, education and promotion of our products to customers in their assigned vocation. This role requires the individual to both maintain their current customer relationships and proactively build their customer base through cold calls and face to face visits.
Their primary focus is customer service, achieving projected sales goals and business development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing and maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Achieve sales targets, sales revenue and gross profit targets
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Company product lines and services
- Successfully collaborate with other departments to meet customer satisfaction
- Ensure all sales transactions meet profit requirements
- Works with the location managers to ensure customer support and product availability
- Engages in problem solving to facilitate resolution and customer satisfaction
- Identifies sales opportunities and creates new business
- Works to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and vendors
- Utilize and support a Customer Relations Management (CRM) system
- Effectively implement Company policies
- Ensure compliance with manufacture guidelines and warranty procedures
- Participate in training and personal development
- Travel within their designated territory
- Perform the role in a professional manner that aligns with the Company’s values and ideals
Where is the Job?
This position is based out of our location in Edmonton, AB.
Who we are:
The Diamond/Harbour/Bell Group is a heavy truck and bus dealership network that stretches across Western Canada.
Our extensive territory and variety of products ranging from trucks, trailers, forklifts, school buses and parts & service, makes us stand-out as a one-stop solution for all our customers transportation needs.
What we offer:
- Salary plus commission program with excellent earning potential
- Affordable benefits package including dental & disability
- Extensive product training offered directly from our suppliers
- Support and leadership from a strong dealership network
- Opportunity for advancement
- Company provided vehicle
What you need:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a parts sales role or a service position specializing in Fleet Maintenance or the purchase/maintenance of construction equipment or Bus/Transit units.
- Self-Motivated and sales driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with CRM is an asset.
- Ability to travel
- Valid class 5 driver’s license is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Class 5 drivers license (required)