To provide high-quality move coordination for Export & Import customers. Liaise between customers, Sales Representative, shipping & air lines, overseas agents and operations to ensure moves are carried out to the customer’s and company’s expectations.
· Answer sales enquires from telephone & email enquires for International designated relocations.
· Provide quotations to private clients, agents and corporate accounts or set appointments for International Sales Representatives as required.
· Move manage moves once booked.
· Open, manage and provide accurate maintenance of Move ware and files.
· Discuss and advise customers on the packing and move process, shipping methods, routing and transit times, customer regulations, import restrictions, prohibited and dangerous goods transit times, customs regulations, import restrictions, prohibited and dangerous goods.
· Discuss and advise customers on Tippet Richardson transit protection or Marines Insurance benefits, cover and exclusions.
· Discuss and advise customers on the customs clearance regulations and delivery process, customer regulations, import restrictions, prohibited and dangerous goods regulations.
· Check and confirm all rates & pricing as required.
· Prepare work orders for import and export containers, schedule and manage pickup and return of containers to terminal for both import and export containers in consultation with operations.
· Assist in the collection of deposits and payment for services via credit card as required.
· Facilitate & handle Export freight, 3rd party bookings.
· Preparation and submission of Bill of Lading, Airway bill instructions and Customs Clearance paperwork
· Maintain open communication with shipping companies, airlines to enable accurate, bonded warehouses and timely information regarding consignment departure or arrival.
· Prepare Canada Customs documentation
· Issuing of Marine Transit Insurance certificates
· Completion of Waybill instructions and Manifest
· Forward or receive pre-alert to/from overseas agent
· Prepare and forward or receive overseas agent’s documentation package and customers documentation package.
· Check invoices payable on export & importation moves and forward for payment.
· Follow-up with booking or destination agent the arrival and delivery
· Follow FAIM Standards as set out in policy.
· Coordinate and prepare reports as requested by Management
· Answer agent rate enquiries & submit prices when requested
· Weekly agent follow-up for DA requests
· Move Ware liaison, coordination and training as required
· Assist in customer notification 24-48 hrs prior to crews’ arrival
· Coordinate all delivery out of storage shipments for international shipments as required.
· Support and assist invoicing.
· Take RIM, LACMA & FIDI training courses within the next 3 months.
· Create groupage pricing modules as directed by Management.
· Use groupage reports and actively solicit trade traffic.
· Assist with Management monthly reporting of sales activity, win/loss, closing & Agent reciprocity, quality scores.
· Handle all jobs, tasks and related assignments for management as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Communication and Multitasking Skills are required.
- industry: 1 year (preferred)