Country: United States
Date: Friday, July 9, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Xerox Business Solutions - Southwest is hiring an Account Executive for a critical outside sales role. You will be responsible for thinking through ways to help businesses improve their workflow using Xerox hardware, high-end software, and managed services for both current Xerox customers and non-customers within a specified geographic territory. This position will be responsible for driving both short term sales activity with an account while having a strong focus on generating new business.
- At a minimum achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Completion of Key Product Outlook and Master Prospect List ownership for assigned territory.
- Develop and present Quarterly Business Plan Review to management.
- Develop and implements business(short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing client accounts.
- Must be skilled in the area of financial presentation and negotiation with the client to effectively close profitable deals based on what’s best for the client and Xerox.
- Developing new business through cold-calling and prospecting on a continual basis within the dedicated territory or with established accounts.
- Maintain and further develop existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships, through regular contact and communication.
- Manage the entire sales cycle.
- Leverage executive level sponsorship in the client’s organization to bring new insight (teaching) to the client about Xerox solutions and services that address their business challenges. This insight is critical to effectively sell services and needs to be the result of industry and client-specific on-going research.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.