Katipult - Powering & Transforming Global Capital Markets
Katipult Technology Corp. is a Canadian based, TSX Venture listed software focused on optimizing private capital markets. Our goal is to innovate while solving the most recent and challenging problems with the latest technology. We’re always looking for driven, passionate individuals to demonstrate leadership, voice their opinions, and grow with an emerging firm. We are a dynamic company that will be achieving big things this year and want to hear from you if you’re excited to be join our great team and take part in this unique opportunity!
Customer Success Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
Katipult’s Customer Success team is looking for a self-motivated professional who is passionate about technology and keen to join a company transforming private capital markets. Reporting to the VP, Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing relationships with our enterprise customers, providing a best-in-class customer experience, and ensuring our customers are maximizing value from the Katipult platform. The CSM should take a consultative approach to uncovering customers’ business challenges, and act as a trusted advisor to current and future customers, with the goal of delivering a world class customer experience. We are looking for a professional who can empathize with customer needs and pain points, who is skilled in researching and uncovering customer needs, and who is eager to roll up their sleeves and help new customers achieve their goals. If you are seeking an exciting career in a rapidly evolving market, we want to hear from you!
- Drive adoption and usage of Katipult’s platform with existing enterprise customers by delivering tailored engagements with end users, and running QBR’s with senior management
- Manage the implementation of Katipult’s platform with new customers, which includes working with technology/IT, product management, and business stakeholders
- Manage platform upgrades of existing customers, including liaising with IT and business stakeholders
- Assist in the pre-sales process, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to Customer Success
- Manage and drive positive customer health scores, while identifying and mitigating customers who are trending downward
- Responsible for customer retention/churn, as well as up-sell and cross sell opportunities within existing customers
- Assist with customer support escalations as required
- Solit product enhancements from customers and present this to product organization to be incorporated into the product roadmap
What an ideal candidate will bring to this role:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in investment banking, capital markets compliance, or a FinTech company. Knowledge of investment banking workflow, specifically equity capital markets and private placements is required
- Experience navigating and managing enterprise customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-suite
- Demonstrated ability to vision and co-create innovative product solutions to help solve customer problems
- Experience working with and developing relationships cross functional teams including technology, product management, and sales
- Constantly seeks continuous improvement and is never satisfied with the status quo
- Strong technology skills, and the ability to deliver tailored, customer-centric engagements
- Experience and knowledge of APIs and coding languages would be a plus
- MBA/CFA would be a plus, but is not required
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to join a growing organization that is optimizing private capital markets.
We are unconventional, hard working people who are looking for leaders and people that are easy to work with. If you are up for the challenge and believe you can help our company get to the next level, we want to hear from you.
We want people who share our values: Accountable, Driven & Connected.
Expect a lot of independence, challenging work, and a talented team to support you to reach your professional goals!