S&P Data provides premium sales and customer care support for companies who want to delight their customers at every step. Our company is founder led, and leverages engaged and proactive management teams to constantly innovate and drive performance. Our team is not a BPO vendor partner, but instead an extension our client’s company, we live and breath our client’s business, and align our goals and success measures to what matters most to them. We do not just make and answer calls, we are dynamic marketing partners designing, building, executing, and improving bespoke solutions on our clients’ behalf. We provide support for some of the industry leaders in telecommunications, finance, Fintech, technology and security. For more information on S&P Data, visit our website at https://www.spdatallc.com/about.
S&P Data is currently seeking a Business-to-Business Account Specialist who will be responsible for the identification of net new potential business customers to actively approach for cold call introduction, discovery and needs analysis and ultimately pitch S&P Data services and solutions to solve a prospects pain point. This position will focus on generating net new opportunities for S&P Data. . The successful candidates are those that are self motivated, driven and can provide a professional connection to potential customers, as well as work in tandem with the team to provide a solution to prospects to enhance their business.. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual that strives to make a difference.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and self-generate prospects, engage in sales conversations with prosects leveraging a combination of cold call acquisition, and social media engagement to build and manage your own pipeline.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling as well as leveraging digital channels such as LinkedIn to open dialogue with potential customers.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Conduct analysis on market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Prior experience in a lead generation and enterprise level sales role, specifically in B2B
- Experience in responding to
- Experience in sales planning, negotiation, and sales presentation
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and active listening skills
- Experience in Microsoft tools such as MS TEAMS and office 365
- Degree in marketing, promotion, advertising sales, or business administration
- Experience in business process outsourcing sales is an asset.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Knowledge and working experience in Canva is an extra asset
- Ability to create sales decks.
What S&P Data Offers:
- Access and discounts to some amazing client brands
- Health, Dental and Medical Benefits
- Competitive bonus structure
- Ability to work from home