Role: Software Architect With Cloud Applications_FullTime
Must be willing to work PST timings.
Software Architect, Cloud Applications
Open for H1s
Strong architect with Software Engineer background with Java, Rest API with AWS
· Define detailed technical requirements for new services and features for Aura customers.
· Drive and participate in selecting appropriate technologies, tools and open source or third.
party software suited for the project at hand.
· Ensure architecture not only satisfies functional requirements but also adheres to scaling.
and performance requirements
· Participate in code reviews and design reviews.
· Guide cross-functional teams in architecting large-scale projects to help identify and realize.
business value and positive outcomes
· As needed work with engineering teams to build POCs and tools.
· Provide technical mentorship to junior engineers.
· Participate in incident handling, escalations, and response.
· BS or MS in CS or equivalent technical major with 8+ years of System/Software
architecture, development experience in building distributed systems/Cloud software.
· Past experience in an architect role working with multiple engineering and cross.
functional teams driving architectural alignment.
· Past full cycle experience delivering concept to production of reasonably complex.
multi-tenanted SaaS stack on AWS/Azure/GCP
· Experience building solutions based on event driven architecture.
· Ability to formulate and communicate ideas clearly in a business environment, including.
presenting in front of varied internal and external audiences in English
· Familiarity with Cloud security posture, threat surface assessments and mitigation
· Familiarity with DevOps best practices to enable continuous delivery of software.
Contract length: 24-36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- software Architect: 10 years (Preferred)
- java: 2 years (Preferred)
- Rest Api: 2 years (Preferred)
- Aws: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
+91 (585) 504-2496