ReversingLabs provides cybersecurity solutions that uniquely protect software producers and enterprise software buyers against the threat of software supply chain attacks. With a recent investment from Crosspoint Capital Partners, now is a great time to join our team.
ReversingLabs is seeking a Product Manager based in the United States to drive our emerging application security products. ReversingLabs is uniquely positioned to eliminate risk across the software supply chain. Our solutions can secure the software release process for publishers or manage 3rd party risk for software buyers, as detailed at secure.software, powered by ReversingLabs. The role benefits from technical familiarity with the tools development organizations use to create software, the products enterprises use to deploy software, and the cybersecurity threats inserted through the supply chain. The responsibilities include analyzing the competitive landscape, engaging with customers, defining features, writing detailed user stories, partnering with development to ensure flawless execution, and launching new capabilities by collaborating with marketing and sales. You’ll be surrounded by exceptional teammates and leaders, so you can advance your career in product management and in the rapidly growing cyber-security space.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive market landscape, feature sets, packaging, and pricing to determine competitive differentiation and market disruption
- Continuously monitor the pulse of the market through frequent interactions with customers, sales, and customer success
- Create detailed user stories based on customer use-cases and technical product requirements
- Work closely with developers to ensure that requirements and acceptance criteria are clearly communicated
- Plan and prioritize the feature backlog for development to deliver maximum performance aligned with business strategy
- Work with go-to-market teams to produce packaging, pricing, collateral, and technical enablement for new products
- Experience as a Product Manager desired
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence desired
- Knowledge of the Agile process and principles desired
- Experience with SaaS, freemium, usage-based, and product-led growth models desired
- Experience in cybersecurity desired
- Experience in the enterprise software industry
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar fields preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently
- Creative thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary (base & bonus)
- Commuter reimbursement
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, 401k
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities - ReversingLabs encourages internal promotion
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards including the 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2021 Top Black Unicorn Award, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove investments in ReversingLabs by some of the savviest investors in the world. With offices in the United States and Croatia, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2021.