Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Personal Lines Licenses (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.