Engaged people for sustainable performance
VitalAire Canada is the Canadian home healthcare subsidiary of Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, medical technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
Through the passion and diversity of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Here is what you will do:
We are currently looking for a full time Technical Sales Representative, located in our Langley, BC location.
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for selling medical gas piping systems including source (bulk systems, oxygen concentrators, medical air and medical vacuum systems, medical air quality control systems, alarms, outlets, etc.).
Serve customers by providing information, product demonstrations, quotations, post delivery/installation support, and generally working to exceed customer needs while maximizing profitability and meeting territorial budget.
- Navigates system of stakeholders and works with them using collaborative selling methods.
- Actively participates in profile building initiatives by coordinating, attending and exhibiting at select trade shows and conferences, organizing product presentations and Lunch and Learn events.
- Reports on activities and outcomes by completing the prescribed sales reporting documents
- Maps and covers the territory, creates territory action plan according to territory and business unit objectives.
- Identifies business opportunities by researching the marketplace; medical institutions, provincial government bodies having healthcare construction oversight, mechanical engineers and architects to explore and identify their needs and sales prospects.
- Services existing accounts by meeting with them regularly and as required to provide information on new and existing products and services.
- Learns customer pain points and solves them with Air Liquide Healthcare products and services.
- Presents information on products and services, demonstrating product use and effectiveness, and providing quotations.
- Meets targets (financial and other) by selling according to business unit sales & marketing plan.
- Assists in the development of sales and marketing plans by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, the competition, trends, and maintaining historical records on area and customer preferences and sales
- Keeps management informed by maintaining timely and accurate records of opportunities, activities, and contacts in CRM database (SalesForce)
Here is what you will need:
- 3-5 years capital sales experience, with a strong preference to healthcare sector. Previous sales experience with the corresponding Health Authorities and acute care facilities is a definite asset.
- Previous experience selling vacuum pumps, air compressors, and construction products is an asset. Strong understanding of various construction models, including P3, Lump Sum Tender, Construction Management, and Performance Contracting is an asset.
- Ability to interpret construction documents, including written specifications and blueprints, is a definite asset
- Computer skills with good knowledge of Google office Suite (e.g, Gmail, Doc Sheets)
- College Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical and/or Industrial Administration, or Commerce
Here is why you should join:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus and vacation
- Competitive benefit flex package & pension plan
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire Canada Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Reference: CA03985